For the summer season, worship has changed to 10:00 a.m. We will try to be less “ish” during the summer so we can be more “ish” at home and during our Sabbath. So many fun things to do during these lazy summer months!
Join us for our annual summer solstice party – and bring a friend or seven!
Help us spread the word about the first annual Roots of Life Rummage Sale! All proceeds will go to Roots of Life to help support our community initiatives in and around Noblesville.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Use this as an excuse to clean out your closets and declutter. Watch some Marie Kondo for inspiration. We will begin accepting donations at Roots of Life the week of June 23rd.
- We will need help pricing and organizing donated items.
- We need help on the day of the sale:
- Running the lemonade sale
- Providing childcare
- Overseeing cash register
- Transporting items
- And more. Contact Pat for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invite friends and help us spread the word! Here is the Facebook event page to share with friends and family.
Hope to see you there!
April 18th 5-8PM
Family-friendly prayer vigil
April 19th 7PM
Holy Saturday, April 20th
Church clean-up 9AM-12PM (See signup)
Easter Egg Delivery Fundraiser 8PM (See signup)
Prayer service and bonfire – approximately 9pm at Roots of Life
Easter Sunday, April 21st
Sunrise service at Forest Park Lodge – begins at 6:58AM
Breakfast at ROL 9AM
Easter Sunday Worship 10:30ish
Cultivate (verb): to prepare and use for the raising of crops; to foster the growth of; to improve by labor, care, or study; to refine; to further; to encourage.
Let go (verb): relinquish one’s grip on someone or something.
Lent is a season of spiritual gardening, of inviting God to unearth in us what lies fallow, what needs to be tended, and what needs to die for new life to emerge. This Lent, we’re embracing the literal and spiritual practices of cultivating and letting go.
Simple Supper at 6:15pm
Holden Evening Prayer 7-7:30pm
Worship at 10:30ish